Sunday, January 25, 2009

Jan 22nd

Here is some slight progress on my office redo. I originally just bought a new desk. But when faced with prospect of having to dismantle everything anyway, I went ahead and painted too! When we moved in a year and a half ago. The entire house (yes, I mean the ENTIRE house) was painted in that pinky beige. We painted all but two of the rooms when we moved in. But the office was left behind. I am so glad to be one step closer to never seeing that paint color again. Just the guest bedroom left to go!

1 comment:

  1. I love makeovers! Great to see your progress. Now did you do this while being sick, too? Our house had wall paper all over when we moved in. I have one more room to go to get all of it down (ugh); but I'm a lot slower than you are as I have quite a few more rooms to paint yet.

    ReplyDelete