Sunday, January 4, 2009

Jan 4th


Today was a terrible day filled with one plumbing disaster after another. One bright spot was when my son grabbed some tools and tried to help. I grabbed my camera and knew I had my shot of the day. It was too crazy to shoot in manual so I threw it into auto (or so I thought) and clicked away. Well, I was not in auto, I was in program mode and still on some of the settings for yesterdays pic!! :( Picture is noisy and the colors are way off. Oh well, you win some and you lose some. Regardless, I love the subject matter!!

10 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your plumbing problems - bummer! That picture is just precious, though, it's not that bad either!

    I'll always come to your blog, too! Feel like I kinda know ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a precious moment for sure! How sweet that he wanted to help Daddy. I think it's a wonderful photo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. However, you made the picture in the wrong modus, it's a wonderful shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Despite the off settings you got yourself a really sweet picture. And it is focused! I usually think that is most important when I take photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That photo is precious! You really captured the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome real life shot, I love that he just jumped right in to help out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely priceless shot. My fave for today. And I am all for starting them young, especially on jobs like plumbing , grin! Hope you get a better day tomorrow. I can recall some terrible plumbing times in California, well I do not want to go into detail but it WAS yucky. LOL. Thanks for a GREAT shot.
    I have added you to my roll if that is OK with you.
    Smilez from Bina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww Chris! ((((hugs)))) I'm sorry about the plumbing but the photo is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it's a gorgeous shot...wrong setting or no.

    ReplyDelete